• AnonymousI have a small collection of drawing inspiration images. I can't draw for crap but I'd like to try and get better one day. Anyway, I have a few of your drawings in there and I always seem drawn back to them. There's sort of honesty to them that I really like.
  • That’s so cool. Thanks so much for letting me know! Good luck on your drawing skills - practice makes perfect! :)

View answer
  • 4 hours ago
View photo
  • 6 hours ago
  • 29903
View photo
  • 8 hours ago
  • 1073
View photo
  • 8 hours ago
  • 1771
View photo
  • 17 hours ago
  • 276204
View photo
  • 21 hours ago
  • 24204
View photo
  • 1 day ago
  • 11076

I’m pretty sure 98% of everything I do, I do just to impress someone else or make someone else’s life easier. Or both. The other 2% is eat and sleep.

View quote
  • 2 days ago
  • 1
View photo
  • #silfiesselfies
  • 2 days ago
View photo
  • #mustbeinvt
  • 3 days ago
View photo
  • 3 days ago
View photo
  • #namaste
  • 3 days ago
View photo
  • #latergram
  • 3 days ago
  • 1

There is no greater feeling than wanting to like a show so much that you just pretend it’s good - and then, one day, it legit gets good.

View quote
  • #agents of shield
  • 3 days ago
  • 2
View photo
  • 3 days ago
  • 7
x